Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Know What I Did This Summer






School is right around the corner, too close if you ask me. That means new classes, new teachers, meeting new friends, and meeting with old friends (who really aren't your friends, but for the sake of being cool we will keep them). Old friend equals interagations about what we all did on our Summer Vacations (which if they were really friends they would have known because we would have kept in contact, didn't I say I wasn't gonna go there). Not to gloat or anything but this year I will by far have the best stories available. No I didn't backpack through Europe (one day though), no I didn't spend it partying on Thursday and Saturday at Fire & Ice with JoJo Entertainment and 207 Entertainment (though thats cool too, I plugged yall), no I didn't spend it working some non-paying internship only to realize that I could have actually worked for money and been able to afford the gas that I complain about the prices being to high on. No instead I spent the Summer investing in my future and the future of the city of Memphis. I along with the assistance of some other people took a old beat down apartment in Downtown Memphis and made it into the first true Sneaker Boutique in the city of Memphis, TN (yeah I said it the first, and if you think that place is a Sneaker Boutique, ummmm.......... well won't go there either). So here I introduce you all to Sneak Peek of Memphis which will be opening October 4, 2008. I WELCOME YOU ALL to come by and check us out, the photos below are just a teaser but offer a clear look as to just how different this store will be. Please visit our page often to meet the Sneak Peek family, for updates, new product, new stories, and other various things that I find interesting. I absolutely love the city of Memphis and the potential this city offers me as well as other people who know how to take advantage of opportunity. WE LOOK FORWARD TO BRINGING TRUE ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC, and EXCLUSIVE URBAN FASHION TO THE CITY AND HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY OUR STORE. Until next time PEACE.

No comments: