Monday, October 20, 2008

New Music Monday: Retro Kidz - New Era



Ahhhhhh......... I'm back on it and actually found time to actually complete New Music Monday on Monday. Finally. This week we bring yall Retro Kidz "New Era". I'm not really sure how new this is but hell its new to us and someone else asked me had I saw it yesterday, so its must be new to some other folks as well. Truthfully I think they are pretty lame. Not because of what they doing but because of the timing, its cool to take it back to the 80's now days, so in terms of originality they get a 5 out of 10. Kinda seems like a gimmick, but so does about 80% of rap so why complain now. Anywho, check out the video and feel free to comment how you feel. On the business side of things, we have hella shipments coming into the store this week, so come and check us out. Gotta go home for the night, we been grinding all day. Until we speak again PEACE.

No comments: