Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Music Monday (On Sunday): Web - Here My Dear Mixtape


Hip Hop Music Is In Good Hands In The City Of Memphis With Artist Like Skewby, Gyft, Bonafide and Producers Such As DJ Crumbz, and DJ Charlie White Holding It Down. But Today Memphis Can Add Another Name To That List Of "Next To Blow", Allow Me To Introduce All Of Our Readers To Web, Who Was Brought Into This World As Robert Oliver. Web Has Been Handling His Business Behind Scenes For Some Time Now and Decided To Come From Behind The Sound Board To Bless All Of Us With His Debut Mixtape "Here My Dear". He Teamed Up With Alot Of My Faves To Make This Happen and I Am Anxiously Looking Forward To Listening Soon. My Schedule Remains Extra Busy As We Enter Into A New Year At Sneak Peek, But There Is No Way That I Could Hold This Back From My Fellow Hip Hop Lovers. Doubt How Dope This Mixtape Is? Ask Yourself A Question, Have You Ever Heard DJ Crumbz or DJ Charlie White Work With A Wack Artist? The Answer Should Be NO. Expect A Full Review Sometime Next Week But Until Then Please Follow The Link Below and Enjoy The Music Of Sneak Peek Loyal Web and His Debut Mixtape "Here My Dear". Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE

Download "Here My Dear" By Clicking Here - (Click Here To Begin Download)

No comments: