Tuesday, December 22, 2009

F@cking Amazing: Nike Air Max Sculture By Benedict Radcliffe

Through Her I Gained An Appreciation Of Art and Culture, So I Decided To Post Something I'm Sure She Could Appreciate. Thank You Again From My Heart.




Found This While Visiting One Of My Favorite Blogs. It Was Done As A Commissioned Piece For Nike Sportswear, By Artist Benedict Radcliffe Of The United Kingdom (Click Here For More Info On The Artist). Radcliffe Is Well Known For His Wire Projects Which Have Included Replicas Of A Lamborghini, The Koenig Countach (Picture Below) and a Kawasaki Motorcycle (Pictured Below).


This Project Was To Commemorate The Launch Of The Dizzee Rascal Air Max 90 (Click Here For More Info On This Shoe).

Measuring 3.5 Meters Long and Sitting At A Undisclosed Height This Wired Sculpture Is A Direct Replica Of The Famed Nike Air Max. Just Look At The Detail On This Thing, and Thats Exactly Why It Got My "F@cking Amazing" Title. I A Fan On The Air Max 1 Over The Air Max 90, But The Project Is Dope and I Can't Deny That. Sneaker Freaker Magazine Caught Up With Mr. Radcliffe For An Interview (Check It Out Here). Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: