Monday, March 8, 2010

New Music Monday: Drake "Over" and "My Darlin" - First Single Off His Debut Album "Thank Me Later"

Some People Just Go Too Far Dubbing This Drake's Best Song Yet. Are You Crazy? Not Even Close, But It Does Display His Many Talents Which Include
His Lyricism, His Flow, and His Singing Ability (Auto-Tune or Not). This Is The First Single Off Of His Debut Album "Thank Me Later" Which Still Doesn't
Have An Official Release Date. Photos From A Video Shoot Were Displayed On His Blog Tuesday March 2, 2010 But No Word If It Was For "Over" or "My Darlin" Which Is Also Posted Below. I'm Definitely
Looking Forward To This Album Along With The Rest Of The World. Hopefully It Will Be Sooner Then Later, Never The Less I'm Sure It Is Worth The Wait.
Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.


Drake and Lil Wayne During Recent Video Shoot March 2, 2010



Drake - Over


Drake Featuring Lil Wayne - My Darlin

No comments: