Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MythBlazers

Well our shipment from Gourmet didn't show up today :( I guess the Sneaker Gods aren't on my side this week, but I have offically confirmed that they will be here Monday December 15. Get your Christmas money ready because TRUST ME YOUR GONNA WANT THESE. With that said I had some free time to visit other sites and found this while checking on the happenings at my 3rd favorite boutique Leaders in Chicago (Solemates....Chicago being my 2nd and of course Sneak Peek is the 1st). Just thought it was rather funny, and I think this goes without saying but Sneak Peek is a family store and does not condone the use of illegal drugs by anyone without a perscription. This video is for entertainment purposes only. Hope you all enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: