Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Music Monday (On Wednesday): Tupac and Keyshia Cole - Play Your Cards

Well anyone who knows me and knows how I feel about music probably has heard me say numerous times that I was never really a fan of Tupac's music. Except for a couple songs I have always thought he was a great writer but an average rapper. (Pausing to wait for you to stop screaming at the computer). Well I'm still not a serious lover of the deceased rapper, but I will say this song has been added to the list of the ones I like. It probably has been played in the truck 100 times since I first heard it on Sunday, it just has a really smooth vibe and that is totally up my alley. Check it out and let us know what you think. Until we speak again PEACE. Gotta get to sleep, I'm meeting the FedEx guy at the store at 8:30AM to receive the Lemar and Dauley and Rocksmith Holiday order.

No comments: