Monday, August 10, 2009

THE MAIN OPENING IS AUGUST 28, 2009. The Work Has Already Begun...



We are all hard at work...grinding if you will...at the Sneak Peek Headquarters to make the Main Sneak Peek everything you've loved about SP and everything you deserve in an urban streetwear boutique.

We know you've got lost of questions like Where? What? Who? and most importantly...When? And for that we've developed "The Questions" campaign to give you Sneak Peeks, as only we would, of the upcoming Main Sneak Peek Memphis.

We will see you August 28th at the Main Opening. You've been to our events or at least heard about 'em so you know it's going to be bananas.

With heart,

The Boss Lady

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I love yall store! If yall want some good music at the opening, let me know. I got an explicit show and a family friendly one. I can rock yall junt. Check me out and let me know. www.myspace.com/TyGemani. I'll be there regardless