Monday, August 10, 2009

New Music Monday: Playaz Circle Featuring Ludacris - Gettin' Rich

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, I Have Actually Completed A New Music Monday On Monday. I'm Really Trying To Get Back To A Set Schedule As We Prepare To Open Up The New Store, So This Is Part of That. Truthfully Sometimes I Struggle Finding New Music To Post Up As The Good Hip Hop Music I Listen To Is Very Rarely Released But I Search and Search The Internet For Some Material To Give Our Readers. This New Music Monday Selection Comes From The Disturbing The Peace Camp As Playaz Circle Has Linked Up With Their Boss Ludacris For Gettin' Rich. The Verses From Playaz Circle Sound Pretty Good and Is Very Similiar To Their Last Hit Which Featured Lil' Wayne "Duffle Bag Boy" But Ludacris, Who Never Seems To Disappoint, Comes Pretty Tough With His 16's. Check Out The Video Below and Let us Know What You Think. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: