Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eye Candy: Rosa Acosta x Terry Richardson x Supreme "Fuck' Em" Photoshoot



Welllllllllllllllllllllllll, I Don't Even Have An Excuse For Posting These On The Blog, Besides The Fact That I Love Supreme and I Now Love Rosa Acosta. To Tell The Truth I Was Getting Sleepy As Hell and Seeing My New Favorite Video Girl Rosa Acosta In Almost Nothing Just Did Something To My Productivity. Side Note: Don't Worry Amber Rose, Your Still My Favorite "I'll Never Meet You Girl In The World". I'm Sure The Moms That Support Sneak Peek Will Protest and The Dads and Young Men Will Thank Me, So Hate It or Love It, Here It Is, and If You Love It Click The Link Below For More (Yes It Does get Better). Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

Click Here For More Pics From The Rosa Acosta x Terry Richardson x Supreme Photoshoot




Click Here For More Pics From The Rosa Acosta x Terry Richardson x Supreme Photoshoot

No comments: