Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Arrivals: Crooks & Castles Fall 2009 Part 2


I Apologize, I Apologize, I Apologize To All The Loyals Because Sometimes Life Just Isn't Fair and What I Am About To Say Will Seem Like Just Another One Of Those Situations. Basically The UPS Man Showed Up Yesterday Afternoon With A Bunch of Boxes Full Of New Gear From Crooks & Castles and Some Really Tall Loyals, and A Short One, Showed Up With A Bunch Of Money and They Purchased A Lot Of The Products That Were In Those Bunches Of Boxes Full Of New Gear From Crooks & Castles. Luckily Those Really Tall Loyals, and A Short One, Ran Out Of Money and Time, Leaving Some Pretty Dope Products from Crooks & Castles For The Rest Of Us, But They Also Took Some Dope Stuff Before I Was Even Able To Get Pictures Of Them, Soooooo Like I Started Off Saying, I Apologize, I Apologize, I Apologize, and I Hope You All Can Forgive Me. Anyway, What We Have Left Is A Collection Of Pretty Dope Cardigans, Hoodies, Light Weight Jackets, Tees, and New Eras From The Clothing Line That Just Continues To Get Better and Better Every Season. I Don't Think I Have To Say This But I Will, It Won't Last Very Long, So I Suggest You Make It Down To 515 S. Main Street Soon and Check It Out For Yourself. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: