Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Keeping My Promise: (Posting Something New Everyday This Week)

Well the day has kinda gotten away from me and it is definitely time to call it a night but I couldn't walk out the door without posting something new. Before I get into that just wanted to let you all know that we have some new prices on some items in the store. I will update the blog with those tomorrow morning (promise), we also got some new arrivals from Upper Playground (New Era Hats) and Gravis (Footwear and Bags), both will go rather fast especially since the holiday season is coming up. Photos will be posted tomorrow.

So for those of you who thought Luda had lost it, ummmmmmmmm here is a little P.S.A (Public Service Announcement) HE MOST DEFINITELY HAS NOT. Here is "One More Drink" by Ludacris featuring T-Pain. Enjoy and until we speak again PEACE.

No comments: