Monday, November 24, 2008

New Music Monday: 11/25/2008

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh............. I'm not gonna lie, I have had this New Music Monday planned out for like 3 weeks now. The albums hitting the shelves today couldn't be narrowed down to just one, since 3 of my favorite artist are all releasing something on the same day. The first 2 I am looking forward to because they give me something new to listen to, those albums being:
Kanye West - 808's and Heartbreak


and

Ludacris - Theater of the Mind


The last is something I debated telling everyone about because I like to be the only one with something and tell everyone about it later when it is sold out, but its really dope so I can't keep it to myself. For all my Jay-Z fans like myself, he is realeasing a "12 Inch Vinyl" record for the Single "Swagger Like Us".

I'm sure we have all heard the song by now but it is not really about the song but more the manner in which it is being released, totally Jay-Z, on a 12 Inch Vinyl, who does that. GENIUS. I hope yall go out and BUY these albums, from what I have heard of all 3 they sound pretty dope. I look forward to hearing the reviews and until we speak again PEACE.

No comments: