Monday, November 17, 2008

New Music Monday: The Rocketeers

Being from Chicago I often keep my ear to the streets to see what is new coming from up North. Truthfully the city is on fire right now; Kanye, Lupe, Common, Cool Kids, Kidz In The Hall, J.Kwest, the Rocketeers, and so many many more. No I'm not dissing Memphis but you gotta show respect is due. This weeks New Music Monday comes from The Rocketeers, a very dope group from Chicago that I follow through the wire (shot out to Solemates Chicago and Leaders 1354). I don't have any music to provide you all but I encourage all to check them out on MySpace.com. The tracks are crazy and if I must say so myself they are pretty Fresh (from head to toe). Add them as a friend and let them what you think. Hope yall enjoy and until we speak again PEACE.

Links:
http://www.myspace.com/therocketeersbaby

No comments: