Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Arrivals: Nike Blazers, Dunks, and Air Max





I'm Sure The Boss Lady Is Kill Me For This, But Unfortunately We Are Gonna Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

ve To Start Limiting The Amount Of Information About New Products We Post Online. What Started As A Way To Reach Our Customers and Keep Them Up To Date With New Products In The Store, Has Turned Into A Breeding Ground For Our Competitors. Yeah I Know How Lame, But They Keep Me Fresh and On My Toes So To Them I Say Thank You. To You, Our Customer or Potential Customer I Say Sorry, But We Have To Protect Our Business and Our Brands From This Non-Sense, So Until We Can Come Up With A Better Way To Reach Out To You All, I Suggest You Just Come Into The Store, Even Without Photos On The Blog You Know Sneak Peek Will Always Have Something Dope To Add To Your Collection. Thank You For Understanding and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: