Friday, September 18, 2009

New Arrivals: Rocksmith and 10 Deep Fall 2009



It's Kinda Busy In The Store But I Just Wanted To Take A Quick Second To Let Everyone Know That The New Rocksmith and 10 Deep Fall 2009 Shipments Have Arrived At Sneak Peek. Crews, Hoodies, Tees (Men's and Women's), Plus Some New Footwear. Come Check It Out In Person. I Will Be Updating The Blog Every Couple Days With A Closer Look At The New Arrivals. Hopefully Your Weekend Includes A Trip To The New SP. Until We Speak Again PEACE



1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi Kevin,

I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me take your picture with my "I Love Memphis" sign. Is there a good time I could stop by?

I was the girl in retro glasses in the shop yesterday taking some pictures for my blog (http://ilovememphisblog.com).

Thanks!

P.S. - Thanks again for the sweet labbit sticker, Marcus. I put it on my roller derby helmet.