Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Music Monday (On Tuesday): Keri Hilson feat: Kanye West and NeYo

Well I was made aware that the song posted yesterday was not exactly new, but please understand I have only been in Memphis a little over 2 years, which means I wasn't quite hip to Gotti prior to my arrival. Never-the-less the song is dope and we posted it.

So how do we make up for this? By delivering this hot track from Ms. Keri Hilson, Kanye West, and Ne-Yo. The Boss Lady put me on the song sometime last week and I Loved It but when I saw the video it really hit home. Being in a city like Memphis where everyone knows everyone it is often hard escaping you Ex's unless you just turn into a hermit (stay your ass at home, think Uncle Pete from Soul Food the movie). Ummmmm, I was about to get personal on the stores blog but I will save it for now. The video is dope though, good concept, great video work, and it even has humor (imagine Kanye West and Ne-Yo fighting, it would probably be a slapping match because neither of them scare me much, LOL). Anywho watch, enjoy, and remember where you saw it first. Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: