Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What They Are Wearing ........................................

I'm totally against this, only because I think totally different but to some it helps to see others in clothing before they will take a chance and wear the brand (I'm gonna make this quick before I say something crazy). So we searched the Net and found pics of some of your favorite celebs rocking the brands we sell in the store. I don't know how often we will do this, but please don't assume because there are no pics posted that its not being worn. I challenge everyone to dare to be different, try something new, and set the trends yourself. Enjoy the pics and come and pick yours up today. Until we speak again PEACE.


The Cool Kids wearing The Original David

The Dream MySpace Release f. Kanye, Fabolous & more in LA

Fabolous and The Dream rocking in clothing from Mishka NYC available at Sneak Peek - Memphis.


Trey Songz wearing The Original David

De La Soul rocking with The Original David

No comments: