Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Cool Kids - Gone Fishing (New Mixtape)


What up Readers, I apologize for not blogging but I have been grinding like crazy. Anyway I'm back at it and figured that this would be a nice make up gift for leaving you all for so long with no content. Click on the link that will be placed below to Download the entire "Gone Fishing Mixtape" from Track 1 you can hear that The Cool Kids are back to creating bangers for the 808's in the trunk. I've been listening to Drake for the last couple months so I guess I forgot just how dope these two dudes really are. I have a huge smile on my face while writing about this (very rare) because its just that Dope. Yall can thank me later. Hope to see yall by the store soon and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

The Cool Kids and Don Cannon - Gone Fishing Mixtape

No comments: