Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Supra TK Society: Yeah They Nice But Can They Skate: Maestro Knows



While on my Blog Roll this morning I saw a video from one of My Favorite Internet Personalities that answered a question alot of our customers have been asking the last couple days since we released the Supra TK Society on Saturday. "Yeah They Look Good, but Can They Skate" - Before watching this video I didn't know what the hell to tell them, NOW I can answer with a ASSURED YES. The below video was shot for "Maestro Knows" and shows footage of Terry Kennedy (T.K), Paul Rodriguez (P. Rod), and Maestro cutting up at one of the local Skate Shops. Its Not Just Hype, not only do the shoes look good but they can be SKATED as well, DOUBLE THREAT. Come By Sneak Peek to pick yours up today and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

Maestro Knows - Episode 9 (Terry Kennedy) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.

No comments: