Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Skewby D: Live From Memphis


When I see growth in anyone it is so hard to hold my emotions in (No Homo). Between me and Skewby there is nothing but respect. The first time I met him he was a Fresh Ass Rapper from Memphis who I recognized as being different from the moment he walked into the door. Rocking some crazy colors on his shirt and fitted along with some Gourmet Footwear on his feet (before Sneak Peek opened as the only retailer for Gourmet in Memphis), he spoke about Real Hip Hop music, his goals, dreams, and aspirations (in regards to Music). I saw in him something I hadn't seen in my 2 years in this city and honestly didn't even know existed here. Pure Amazement. So now to see Skewby getting the Love He Deserves is truly a great thing. Everything from Performing at MTV Spring Break, to this 60 Second spot on Live From Memphis, to opening for Drake (opps did I just say that) has all come on the back of Hard Work and a Never Give Up Attitude this Young Man has. He will make it HUGE, and remember you heard it here first. Check out Skewby's 60 Second spot on Live From Memphis (of course rocking Sneak Peek Stuff). We are all PROUD of him and Everything He Is Achieving, We Look Forward To Continued Growth. Round Of Applause for Memphis' Own Skewby D. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: