Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Brother- "Left Behind" Artwork and Tracklisting



Yes It Brings A Tear To My Eye To See This But Little Brother Has Released The Track Listing For Their Final Album As A Duo "Left Behind" Which Is Scheduled For Tuesday April 20, 2010. Rapper Big Pooh and Phonte Are Back At It Again Minus Their Long Time Producer 9th Wonder For What I Am Sure Will Be Another Classic LP. Okay, Okay, Okay I Feel Myself Getting A Little Emotional About This So I'm Done. Expect A Full Review Of The Album Once I Get My Hands On It. Moment Of Silence For Little Brother and Real Hip Hop Music. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

01. Curtain Call
02. Table For Two (feat. Jozeemo & Yahzarah)
03. Tigallo For Dolo
04. Revenge (feat. Truck North & Median)
05. So Cold (feat. Chaundon)
06. Second Chances (feat. Bilal & Darien Brockington)
07. Go Off, Go On
08. What We Are (feat. Quiana)
09. After The Party (S1 & Caleb’s “Who Shot JR Ewing” Remix) (feat. Carlitta Drand)
10. Two Step Blues (Zo’s Purple Suit w/ The Matching Gators Remix) (feat. Daren Brockington)
11. Get Enough (Pt. 2) (feat. Khrysis)
12. Before The Night Is Over
13. 24 (feat. Torae)

No comments: