Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Arrivals: Nike Air Jordan 8 Fusions (Black/Aqua)

I Can't Lie, I'm Not Much Of A Fan Of The Nike/ Air Jordan Fusion Collection But I Have Seen A Couple That Are Not Bad. The 4 Fusions (All Colorways, When They Were Still Doing The Air Max Soles) and The 13 Fusions (White/Black/Red) Were Both Dope Collabos But Prior To These (Air Jordan 8 Fusion) None Really Grabbed My Attention. I Think I'm Partial To These Because They Were Some Of My Favorite Before They Were Combined With The Classic Air Force One Sole. The Colorway Is Dope, Some Of The Curves On The Shoe Were Changed To Allow The Seamless Fit With The Air Force One Sole, But Nothing Much Has Changed From The Original. Come By and Check Yours Out Today. I Think Seeing Them In Person Is A Little Different Then The Pics.




Sneak Peek Also Has Plenty That Match Perfectly With The Nike Air Jordan 8 Fusions Including Some New Arrivals From The Hundreds, Crooks & Castles, and Enstru-Men-Tal Clothing. Come By and Pick Yours Up Before Its To Late. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: