Monday, February 15, 2010

New Music Monday: Part 1 of Many - CyHi Da Prynce - Stutta


I Know Everyone's Mom Has Told Them Never To Laugh At The Kids On The Short Bus and The Kids Who Stutter, Because Its Not Right, But When You Watch The Beginning Of The Above Video You Really Can't Help It. I Just Came Across This So I Don't Know What Else The Artist Known As CyHi Da Prince Has Released But This Song "Stutta" Is Pretty Dope. I Usually Hate Artist With Gimmicks But Something Tells Me This Dude Really Has A Speech Impediment (After Further Review, I'm Wrong). Its Pretty Dope To Think That He Has Still Been Able To Shine Despite The Circumstances (After Further Review, I'm Wrong He Doesn't Stutter, Check The 3:32 Part Of The Video). Atlanta Based DeeJays DJ Drama and Greg Street Back Dude, One Of My Favorite Stores In The World Standard of Atlanta Back Him, and So Does Kanye West, That Makes Him At Least Worth 1 Listen Right? Check It Out and Let Us Know What You Think. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: