Monday, February 2, 2009

Adidas Originals NBA All-Star Collection



For all of my Adidas fans out there, just wanted to hit yall with a little something to keep the mouth wet. The Adidas Attitude Low won't be dropping anywhere near here but if you know anyone who lives by a Adidas Original spot you should probably hit them up. These are special editions for the NBA All-Star Game in Phoenix, AZ that will be released around the time of the All Star Weekend which is February 13 - 15, 2009.

Side Note: Recognize the colorway, yep, yep thats it (I'm about to give the story behind the colorway straight from me, because I'm a Sneaker Freak). If your thinking I remember this colorway but don't know why, well these are the colors of the uniforms from the last time the All Star game was in Phoenix. No big deal right, well most Jordan fans will remember it as the first and only time Jordan wore the Icy White Patent Leather Nike Air Jordan 11 in a NBA Game (somewhat).

Only 500 pair will be manufactured and distributed so I would suggest yall get on it A.S.A.P. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: