Friday, April 3, 2009

C.O.C.A TV: a GIANT Step for SOLEMATES CHICAGO


First and foremost I wanna show love to C.O.C.A Style Lifestyle Blog. Everyone always wants to know what blogs I'm reading daily (no need to wonder anymore, as C.O.C.A Style is one of my favorites: Check my girl B. Jones out @ http://cocastyle.blogspot.com ). Secondly I wanna show love to Solemates....Chicago, I don't know these folks personally, but truthfully when I look at their store and what Brian and Autumn (D-Win, Najee, Ashley, etc.) have created in the city of Chicago, it's truly inspiring and something that I pray me, The Boss Lady, and the rest of the Sneak Peek team (RaRa, Jade, Chris, etc.) can create in Memphis. Check this 1st installation of C.O.C.A TV, highlighting the Chicago Boutique and a event held to commemorate their feature in GIANT Magazine. Keep Up The Good Work and I Can't Wait For Our Roadtrip to Chicago to visit the spot. Enjoy Everyone and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: