Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nike Air Yeezy: Close Up - April 4, 2009





Well, I'm not really sure how to start this off. For starters I would like to say FUCK ..... (THAT PARTICULAR PLACE). Moving on (well maybe not, I will probably expand upon this at a later date, I wouldn't want to say anything out of anger). Finally got my hands on them and they lived up to the HYPE. Nicely designed, very rare features, and extra comfy. Overall I would give it a 9 out of 10 (only knock being the process of getting them). Anywho, if you missed out we still have a Size 11 and 14 in stock, and if neither of those fit you might want to try to grab the next release or the Nike Air RT1 High Top "The Un-Yeezy). Here are a couple pics for those of you who missed out and enjoy your Saturday. Until we speak again PEACE.

1 comment:

Fly Guy Express said...

Whats the price on these?