Monday, April 13, 2009

New Music Monday: Rick Ross featuring Kanye West, T. Pain, and Lil Wayne - Maybach Music 2

Location: The Offices of Sneak Peek - Memphis
Listening To: Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross - Heaven

Let's Just Say I Have Friends In High Places and We All Love Him for This Banger he passed on last week. Whenever I get a Loyal in the store that I know loves music, I like to trickle some shit out of the speakers I know they have never heard, when Corey Chism (owner of Psycho Handsome - http://psychohandsome.com) stopped by, I let this out and he made the "I just smelled the nasiest shit in the world face" and then continued to remain still (just bobbing his head to the beat) for the remaining 4:58 the song played. The entry catches the listerner off guard a bit because it plays like a Movie Theme, making it all that better, but when the artists (Rick Ross, Kanye West, T.Pain, Lil Wayne) start its gets plain crazy (I'm really hoping my Dad (Jay-Z) jumps on the Remix). This song will be on the upcoming Rick Ross - Deeper Then Rap Album due out next week - GO BUY THE ALBUM, IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH HE HAS WORKED EXTREMELY HARD ON THIS ALBUM. I hope yall enjoy and please feel free to comment. Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: