Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Day That Won't Be Forgotten: RIP - Michael Jackson: 1958 - 2009


I Must Say I Was Truly Shocked When The News Finally Reached Me, Though My Reaction Was Not To Cry I Must Admit That I Was Truly Sad and Shocked When I Heard Michael Jackson Had Died. I Grew Up On Michael Jackson, The Way My Family Swore By The Man You Would Have Thought We Owned Stock in The Jackson Family. This Is One of Those Things I Will Remember Exactly Where I Was When I Heard The News. As I Called All My Friends To Make Sure They Were Okay, I Said A Quick Prayer For The Jackson Family and I Hope That You All Will Do The Same. Unfortunately Mr. Jackson Will Never Really Know How Much He Was Loved and Appreciated Because The Last Couple Years Of His Life The Media Ripped Him Apart. You Might Be Gone Physically But Forever You Will Be In Our Hearts. Much Love and Respect To The King of Pop From The Sneak Peek Family. I'm Sure You Will Have Heaven Rocking Tonight. Below Is A Video of My Fave M.J Song "Don't Stop Until You Get Enough". Sit Back, Enjoy, Remember, and Appreciate The Greatness. Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: