Friday, June 12, 2009

New Music: Alchemist featuring Maxwell and Twista - Smile

Oh I How I Love This Joint. Very Soulful, Very Hip Hop, Very Me. Especially as I have had my share of drama over the past couple of weeks, it has not been easy to keep one of these on my face. Me and The Boss Lady have been loving this song for a couple months now since I found it while looking for some other Alchemist music, now they have finally dropped a video for it minus Maxwell which I am proud to share with the people that tune into the Sneak Peek Blog. Alchemist new record "Chemical Warfare" drops Tuesday July 7, 2009 and I'm pretty geeked. He has been one of my favorite Producers for some time now, behind only DJ Premier and Kanye West. Nothing short of Greatness is expected from this album, look to the blog as I will start to review albums at the beginning of July. Let us know what you think and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: