Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let The Games Begin: 2009 NBA Finals Begin Tonight L.A Lakers vs: Orlando Magic

With the 2009 NBA Finals about to kick off tonight its only right that I make my pick and let the world know who I'm riding with so there are no questions. Before I do that I also wanted to drop this new Lil Wayne joint paying tribute to one of the greatest Mr. Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers. I was a little skeptical as I hate tribute songs but this one is pretty dope.

Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant
As far as my pick goes for the 2009 NBA Finals . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Drum Roll Please . . . . . . . . . . . . I'm Rolling With The Los Angeles Lakers in 4 Games. Yes I said it, the Lakers will beat the Orlando Magic and Dwight Howard in 4 straight games to claim the 2009 NBA Championship. I know more about basketball then anyone reading this blog and often those who get paid to make picks, so please don't argue with me. Just accept what I am saying and watch. We can conversate about it later. Enjoy the Game and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: