Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nike Air Yeezy Release 06/05/2009 - 06/06/2009


Well the Yeezy Saga has come and gone FOR NOW (New Releases Have Been Rumored But Nothing Confirmed) and though we had to sit outside overnight, I can't say I have had that much fun in some time. To hear people's stories about Sneaker Loving was crazy, and just the bonding and family that was created in that 16 Hour period sitting outside of City Gear on American Way was pretty dope. I met some new people from other cities and states that I will definitely be keeping in contact with, and got to spend some time with good friends from Memphis, that I normally don't see because we all live busy lives. Me and Corey arrived at 5:00PM on Friday June 05, 2009 Fresh Off Of Work and Dispersed around 9:00AM from 4641 American Way after a brief celebration. To see that type of line in front of Sneak Peek one day would be dope, so I keep working for the future. While on our journey for the Nike Air Yeezy's I composed a video blog that MUST be edited, I watched most of it this morning and it is pretty funny and interesting at the same time. I am also considering doing a YEEZY AUCTION at our next event for this last 2 pair, so if you missed out or just want to make some extra money by selling some shoes stay posted to the blog for more information. Below are a couple pics of the shoes if you haven't seen them, Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.


No comments: