Friday, November 6, 2009

Congratulations To My New York Yankees: 2009 World Series Baseball Champions



Well Anyone Who Really Knows Me Knows That I Don't Really Watch Baseball Until The Playoffs Start. NO SERIOUSLY, I'm Sure If They Ran Some Type Of Stats On The Speed Of Playoff Baseball In Comparison To Regular Season Baseball There Would Be A Major Gap In The Duration Of The Games. But When I Do Watch Playoff Baseball I Have Only 2 Teams That I Will Ever Cheer For, Thats My Hometown Squad The Chicago White Sox and My Favorite Team The New York Yankees. So You Know I Was Extra Glued To The Tube Throughout This 27th World Championship Run. Watching Them Defeat The Phillies Was Amazing, But Even Bigger Was Seeing My Dad (Jay-Z) and Alicia Keys Perform "Empire State Of Mind" Live Prior To Game 2 In New York. Alot Of People Missed It As The Game Started Pretty Early On A Weekday, So I Posted It Below Along With The Official Video For The Epic Single. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.



No comments: