Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Music Monday (On Tuesday): Total Savage - Rise To The Occasion and Wale - Attention Deficit



Small Minded People Look At Total Savage and Automatically Throw Him Into The White Rapper Category. Others, Like Myself, See Total Savage As An Artist Who Has Somewhat Gone Against The Grain With The Types Of Music He Has Produced and Features On His Newest Project. Raw, Indeed, But Its Purposeful and Powerful As He Is One Of The Few Rap Artist Who Are Willing To Take That Leap Into The Hardcore Rap Scene That Most Stray Away From Based Off Perception. I Have Come To Know Total Savage, Whos Birth Name Is Gavin Orth From Seeing Him Rip Show After Show Himself Around The City Of Memphis, Including A Couple Live Performances At Sneak Peek Events. I Was One Of The First To Get An Advanced Copy Of "Rise To The Occasion" and From Beginning To End The Energy Expressed On The Album Never Stops. Whenever I Recommend The Full Length To Others I Think Will Enjoy It, The Questions Always Arise Before Listening About The Lyrics, Which Is Another Area Total Savage Dominates. Personally I See How Very Hard Total Savage Works and I Applaud The Young Memphian. If Your Looking For New Music I Truly Suggest Copping Total Savage "Rise To The Occasion" For Your Listening Pleasure. It Can Be Purchased Through Both iTunes and Rhapsody (Search: Total Savage) and I Am Sure It Can Also Be Purchased Wherever Total Savage Is Touring/ Performing (Click Here For Dates, Times, and Venue). We Always Say We Want Different and Here It Is, So I Urge Everyone To Support Memphis Music, Support Hip Hop Music, and Support Total Savage By Purchasing "Rise To The Occasion".



More Contact Information On Total Savage:

Total Savage's Facebook Page (Click Here To Be Directed To Total Savage's Facebook)

Total Savage's MySpace.com Page (Click Here To Be Directed To Total Savage's MySpace)



Also In Stores Today Is The Much Anticipated Album From Hip Hop New Comer Wale. Though I Purchased The Album This Morning I Haven't Had A Chance To Listen, But I Heard It Is Well Worth The Wait. The Debut Album "Attention Deficit" From The Washington D.C Native Is Sure To Feature Music Deeply Rooted In The "Go-Go" Groves His Hometown Is Known For, But Also Features From Some Other Great Artist Including Fellow Hip Hop Newcomer and Tour Mate, J.Cole, Along With With Pharrell, Jasmine Sullivan, Marsha Ambrosius, and Lady Gaga. I Will Provide A Full Review Once I Listen, But I Still Think It Is A Must Have For All Fans Of Hip Hop Music. "Attention Deficit" Can Be Purchased At Most Local Music Retailers, As Well As iTunes, Amazon.com, and Rhapsody. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

Wanna Check Out Other Wale Music: Click Links Below

Wale's Mixtape Provided By 10 Deep: (Click Here For Link)

Wale & 9th Wonder - Back To The Future (Click Here For Link)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am down with Total Savage his rhymes kind of reminds me of the Def Jam rap of the eighties and his voice kindof sounds like Radio era L.L. Cool J. ......................................................Jeremy..............................Middle Tenn