Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dropping 11/07/2009: Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 Phat Premier Boston and Cavs Colorway




These Beauties Drop Saturday and I Must Say That I Really Do Like Them. I Have Actually Really Loved The Whole Jordan Phat Collection Since Copping The "Elephant Print" Joints Earlier This Year. By Far Some Of The Most Comfortable Jordan 1's That I Have Ever Worn Because Of The Additional Padding On The Inside Which Is A Change Up From The Originals Which Are Flat and Stiff. I Haven't Inquired But I'm Sure These Would Be A Great Pick Up For Any Skater, As Most Are Always Looking For Flat, Padded, But Also Good Looking Shoes, Which These Are. If Not A Skater They Are Still A Good Look. They Drop Saturday 11/07/2009 When We Open So See You Then. Enjoy and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: