Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day For The History Books: January 20, 2009


I awoke out of bed and something just felt different about today. My bed softer then ever, my shower hotter then ever, my breakfast shake fruitier (if thats a word (no homo)) then ever. I felt so capable this morning as though I could accomplish anything I put my mind to. Not that I haven't felt this way before, but today was different because not only did I know that I could do anything I wanted but for the 1st time ever the world saw that I could do anything I wanted, including rise to the highest position, in the highest office in the world as President of the United States of America. I couldn't quite get a grip of this prior to today but it all just set in and I feel bigger, I feel stronger, I feel smarter, and I feel more capable then I ever have. I and the rest of the Sneak Peek family would like to say Thank You to our 44th President of the United States of America President Barack H. Obama for everything you have done, are doing, and will do. We all wish you nothing but the best in the upcoming 8 years (yeah I'm claiming a 2nd term) and we will join you by doing our part to make this country better then ever before. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST TAKING IT ALL IN :)

No comments: