Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Sneak Peek at Kanye's New Louis Vuitton Shoe (Yeah Thats Right Kanye's Louis Vuitton Shoe)


Well let me 1st clear up the fact that I don't know Mr.West personally, so me referring to him as Kanye is totally not me........... So let me revise this thing. Kanye West has been busting his ass over at LV headquarters (and people said he was just doing it to keep his name relevant, SILLY FOOLS). Well yesterday Mr. West gave the world a preview of some collab pieces he has been working on. A pretty spiffy Deck Shoe wrapped in all white leather with a white sole, and you know there will be some special details that will be revealed once it drops. This is just one of the six footwear designs he has been working on and we can't wait to see what else comes from this beautiful relationship. For those of you who have been asking about the Air Yeezy's, the release date is still uncertain but it will be around March, April, or May (I was at least able to narrow it down to 3 months for yall) and trust we are working diligently to make sure we will have them. Well gotta get to work, hopefully will see all of you soon. Until we speak again PEACE.

No comments: