Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hip Hop Rules The World: Lil Wayne Invades ESPN and ESPN2 "First Take"

For those of you who doubt the power of the Hip Hop dollar (Black Peoples Money), just check this out. I got a call this morning from Sneak Peek Family Member Jade, telling me I had to turn to ESPN, well it was impossible because I was at the store but when I heard who was on, I wondered across the street to Quetzal's to check it out on the Big Screen. Weezy F. Baby aka Lil' Wayne was on one of my favorite shows on my favorite channel, ESPN's First Take and he handled his business against Skip Bayless (who murders everyone who steps up to the plate). This just shows you the influence we have as a people, as a community, and as a generation. If you are not taking full advantage of this great thing called Hip Hop to further your life, your education, you financial situation, or your status in your community then your a fool. Sneak Peek and so many of our customers, friends, and associates are the voice of Hip Hop Culture in Memphis and we will be heard. Big Ups To ESPN and Lil' Wayne for Making That Happen................One Day. Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: