Friday, January 23, 2009

Sneak Peek In The Community





Last Friday I had the privilege of visiting Lanier Middle School and teaching a 8th grade Math class for the entire day. My goal was to help the children realize how the things they were learning in their Math class related to everyday adult life, and various ways I attacked Mathematics while in school to make the task easier or even enjoyable. While I accomplished my goal, the kids gave me so much more then I could ever imagine. I wasn't really sure how they would even accept me but ITS FUNNY HOW MUCH KIDS PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN YOU CARRYING A JAR OF CASH AND DRESS LIKE THEM (TEACHING TRICK). I'm looking forward to going back next month and hopefully taking some more people with. Check out these photos and see for yourself. Happy Friday Everyone, Fit Friday will hopefully return Next Week if we have time. Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: