Friday, January 16, 2009

Mosley Tribes x Crooks & Castles Castellanos



So I imagine the conversation will go a little like this: (a few months from now)

Customer: Hey do yall carry those Mosley Tribes
Sneak Peek: Oh yeah we have these Castellanos in a couple different colors
Customer: Naw not those, I was looking for this collab piece they did with Crooks & Castles that Jay-Z always wears(also carried at Sneak Peek).
Sneak Peek: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, you should have stopped by January 15, 2008.
Customer: Huh, this is my 1st time coming down here. I mean I knew you guys were open but I was shopping at that other place (Insert That Name Here)
Sneak Peek: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, damn fools, we told yall we were serious about this thing from jump. Those bad boys were here one day and no more after that. 5 pair gone in one day.
Customer: Well I will just go and get them from........
Sneak Peek: Stopppppp!!!!!! You know they don't have nothing like this, yall are gonna learn.

Wondering what I'm talking about (above), well to my surprise my UPS delivery man showed up with a unexpected package in tote. We weren't expecting anything but when I opened the box and saw what was enclosed (Sold Out Everywhere: Mosley Tribes x Crooks & Castles Castellanos), I called my Fav 5 (customers), and guess what each of them said, put my name on it I'm coming today. Keneth even called from New York and got his. They all Sneak Peek, what about you? And if you don't then ask yourself why, unless you enjoy looking like everyone else and wearing clothing 2 or 3 seasons old, then by all means go there. I'm gonna laugh so hard when someone comes and ask us about those things in a couple weeks. Nothing more to say, Goodnight and Until We Speak Again PEACE.

No comments: