Friday, January 16, 2009

Where Do I Start.......................................




So many things have happened in the last 2 days I don't really know where to begin. I'm gonna get in what I can before we close and the rest will be posted tomorrow. Well after long waiting the people I can actually say have never let me down came thru again. RaEisha finished painting the signage and Mr. Minkin came to hang it. Its really beautiful (well at least I think so). I had to actually point it out to people that have been coming to the store since we opened with nothing up there, and when I asked Devin, he didn't say anything bad so I guess its okay. Tanyel told me no one would love the store like I do, so ................. who cares what yall think its up and its beautiful (but if you do like it let me know). We still have more to complete but just that up is a step in the right direction. Okay whats next (you know I'm never satisfied). No more driving back and fourth down Marshall Ave. trying to find where we are, when you see the Golden...........ummmmmm I won't call it arches (we gonna find a name for it). Enjoy the photos and Until we speak again PEACE.

No comments: